Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Rain, Rain!



This is a picture from the Pynn's Brook webcam looking towards Deer Lake. I awoke to heavy rain this morning. Right now, the sun is trying to come out for a visit and is fighting with the clouds to do so.

The power was out for five hours and that meant a disturbed sleep as I had to get up at 3am to reset the clocks and more importantly, the coffee pot. I rarely need the alarm to wake up, ever. It is a gift, I guess.

I didn't do any rug hooking last night as Monday evening always seems to be a taking-it-easy type of day. I really enjoy the effort of keeping my blog current as it is a journal of my everyday life. I also enjoy that my mother looks in to see what "her curly top" is doing. Mothers! No matter how old their children are, they always seem to see them in terms of childhood memories! Gotta love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment