Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Day Job



Here I am at the Day Job. You see all the ads of quitting your day job and working from your home. I always remind myself of the fact if it sounds too good, it probably is too good to be true.

I have always had a Day Job except for a brief time when health matters took precedence. I have been able to keep things in perspective. Day Job supports hobbies and other things like expenses. I follow the blogs of different artists and crafters trying to make a living from their hobbies and it is extremely hard, if not impossible. Even Mozart and Michelangelo had to once in awhile, take on a paying job that didn't necessarily fit in with their music and art passions.

It seems in life that people always long to do the things they aren't doing, while busy doing other things. It is our nature, I suppose. Let's be open to the present and true happiness, is wanting what you already have.

No comments:

Post a Comment