Wednesday, August 26, 2009

My Secret...shhhh



hOOklings, I have a secret I haven't shared! I am a Coronation Street Junkie and have been for more years than I like to mention. During lunch today, I was cheating and looking ahead on YOUTUBE for episodes of the Street that haven't aired yet in Canada.

I shouldn't do it, but sometimes, well, I am tempted. Don't get me wrong, I still watch it every day for half hour usually while working on my rug hooking project. My mother is now hOOKed on the Street too and we love to discuss the latest escapades.

Nothing better than a sarnie and cuppa with the Street on a dull day!

2 comments:

  1. Julie,
    I've never heard of this...is it a TV show? Sounds interesting....wonder if I can get it on DVD.
    Also, I also miss it when I don't blog regularly...had a little withdrawal while I was on vacation. Starting to get back in the groove.
    ~Tammy~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hooked too. (No pun intended!) Been watching for years. There is a website from the UK that has written episode summaries. I cheat every once in awhile too and look ahead to see how a certain story-line will end. That Sally is getting on my nerves!! LOL

    ReplyDelete