Sunday, May 16, 2010

Grow where you are Planted!




I saw that little saying in one of the seed/planting catalogues I was recently browsing through. As someone who has lived in three provinces in my life time, I believe that saying is the absolute truth. I feel that I could grow and be happy no matter where I am planted.

I think that inner growth and happiness are the essentials that anyone should be packing into their lives above all else. The things that we think are essential; the big house, the flash car, the fancy clothes are not essential. But it seems it takes a lifetime to figure that out.

4 comments:

  1. Julie, such a good lesson for us all. It really is the little things that matter most - a kind word, a smile, a wildflower. Happiness and contentment cannot be bought, but they can be chosen.
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in composing this article. I am going for the same best work from you in the future as well. In fact your fanciful writing abilities has prompted me to start my own blog now. Actually the blogging is spreading its wings rapidly. Your write up is a fine example of it.
    Adidas clothing reviews

    ReplyDelete