Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Travelling!




This picture was sent to me and it is of the Canso Causeway during Friday's storm. I have travelled back and forth to the island in all kinds of weather and that picture does bring back some memories and not all of them, good.

I am heading to St. John's next week and it is about this time, I started watching the Weather network for hours at a time. Gauging the weather in Newfoundland can be very difficult at times, especially during the winter.

It reminds me to take your time and be prepared. Somewhat like life's lessons.

4 comments:

  1. Julie why haven't they built up a wall to protect drivers from the see spray?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's an old pic of a storm at the Canso Causeway. I have that pic on my video from August 2007
    Vstarvic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Apparently, it is from Friday's storm. It was sent to me by a friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That photograph is beatiful. It is hard to imagine being in that van on the edge of the water. A whole new way of thinking about waves.

    ReplyDelete