Well, Cathy and Kim, thanks for the definitions and of course, the great chuckle. I think I enjoy these quiz's more than you do.
1) Mauzey: A damp, warm misty or foggy day.
2) Hipper: A bent nail used to as a makeshift button for your suspenders or pants.
3) Adikey: This is the Inuk parka or outer coat.
4) Fishocracy: The mercantiles of St. John's engaged in the export of codfish.
5) Komatik: A long sled used in Labrador.
Thanks again! I will be off to St. John's for awhile so hopefully, won't be gone too long before another post. I won't forget to take my camera for some pictures along the way.
I may even attend a rug hooking group, you never know.