Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Winter's Back




Well, winter is back here on the west coast of Newfoundland. Having been here during the winter for the past 8-9 years, this has come as no surprise. April can tempt you into thinking it's finally over, only to wake up and see that it isn't.

One time, my mother was here in late May and that time, we too awoke to some snow overnight. I remember her looking at me and saying "Merry Christmas?".

Anyway, here is a picture of my chickens. Coming along and finishing up the two outer edges and then, to work on the border this weekend. I haven't decided yet, if I am going to emblish the border or just have a plain one to highlight the picture itself. Decisions, decisions!

Pauline is moving ahead with my new lapframe with gripper strips. She is very handy and is coming up with some nice workable frames. I should have a picture soon to show here on my hOOkwOrM site. It will be nice to move the rug around without hoops as these tend to crush the rug.

No comments:

Post a Comment