Friday, April 17, 2009

First Impressions




I got the love of beautiful music from my mother; where she got it, I am not sure and neither is she. The other night, CTV featured the story on Susan Boyle and while listening to this lady sing her first few notes, I was moved to tears.

Not just because of the voice, but I think because of the unexpected difference in what I thought she would do based on of course, first impressions. Here is a simple person who is able to move millions of people if given the opportunity. If you get a chance, listen to her performance on Youtube!

Almost finished the chickens and will probably(hopefully) finish the border this weekend. Gosh, the weekends go soOOooo fast!

1 comment:

  1. Julie,
    I saw this amazing....i just knew she was going to knock their socks off! Woman Power!
    It was moving wasn't it....
    Susan

    ReplyDelete