Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Musings




As you can see, I am working on my chickens and making the border in a solid black. My thinking is that as there is so much activity in the picture, the border should be solid. I will do a corded whipped finish in the main body colour of green.

I will have to go back to the beginning of the border as after a couple of rows, I decided to widen it abit as it seemed abit narrow. I didn't work on it last night, but stared at it while watching the hockey game. My poor Habs are on the ropes. Now, in the old days, the Habs could pull off a come back.

But just like all of us, that was then, and this is now!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Julie :

    I had an opertunity last year to view your needle point , and I must say they are beautiful I think you should feature them on your blog , show your readers the beauty in that art form .

    Pauline

    ReplyDelete