I had a great laugh as usual with the answers from Kim. But here are the real definitions to Friday's Quiz.
1) Tallywack: A rascal or a scallywag
2) Garnipper: An extremely large biting mosquitoe.
3) Whinker: A wicker or neigh from a horse.
4) Shuck: A cloth covering on a mitt or a boot.
5) Rightify: To correct, recitify or make right.
The weekend went back in a flash as usual and weather has not been good with lots of rain and very few days of sunshine. Busy getting ready for the snow to come; garden has mostly been put to bed and still a few things to do.