Monday, December 7, 2009

What's Going On?

Well, the time flies at this time of year and I don't really seem to be getting much done. I did zigzag around the Santa in preparation for their completion. As I am giving one away this Friday, I am working on the whipping of the edge.

Hopefully, I will have a picture to post of the completed mat. Christmas hosts a whole lot of opinions and feelings, doesn't it? The stores are so busy with shoppers and screaming children, I try to keep away.

I don't know if Christmas will ever hold the charm and sweetness of days gone by.

2 comments:

  1. I don't want to be a downer but I am totally with you on that last statement. I look forward to January when the emotions and stresses of the "festive season" are behind us. I hooked tonight and that helped.
    jill in Ontario

    ReplyDelete
  2. Screaming children! There is nothing worse and Walmart is the place to go if you need a screaming children fix! Shop Online for tranquility! Ho Ho HO....Cathy G

    ReplyDelete