Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Such Beauty!




How often do we not even notice the beauty that surrounds us. I have been coming to NL for over 28 years but it has been only in the past few years, that I moved my "stuff" here. Afterall, home is where your stuff is.

I drive by this scene day after day and sometimes in the rush of daily life, I forget just how beautiful this island is in its crooks and cranies, so much like our ancesteral home of Ireland.

Stop today and celebrate the beauty around you! By the way, thanks for all the birthday wishes from my great blogging friends.

1 comment:

  1. Julie ~
    Fantastic picture!!!
    I know exactly what you mean! I live only two blocks from beautiful Lake Erie, and it's so rare that I head to the beach to bask in her beauty. I went tonight in search of beach glass and found a couple dozen small chards.
    Pug hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete