Monday, June 27, 2011
"View from My Window" is now all completed except for the final blocking and steaming. I must say and I know you all have heard this before, this was a delightful project.
From the idea grown from our group project, it incorporated a few items that we all wanted to work on; a building, a tree, some flowers, an animal and we wanted to use alternative fibres.
I did use wool yarn, wool slub, wool strips and t shirt material but I did not like the t shirt material. I would use again but only sparingly.
P and I moved my Cheticamp frame along with the next large project onto the deck as I will work on it that way. If it stays in the rec room, it will sit untouched until the fall.