Sunday, April 3, 2011

No Joke, April, that is!






I suppose everyone has the same story this spring. More and more snow. After a beautiful sunny, warm day on Friday, a spring storm blew in yesterday. But not enough to cause any real problems.






Here is the progress on my new project, View from the Window. It is coming along slowly as I am trying hard to stick to the plan of 50% tee shirt material. I have to congratulate anyone who uses this material regularly, like my dear fellow blogger, Anne Kirby. I am not sure I really like it, but I am persisting.

Sadly, one of my rug hooking members at work, has resigned from her Day Job and will not be hooking along with the new project. Maureen as you may remember, is destined to be a great hooker! I am glad that I started her on the fibre road with her hook, in hand.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Julie,
    We had the same April surprise. Luckily we didn't get the amount forcast, only about the same as in your photos. Its gone now.
    Your new project is looking good. I'm not a fan of the t-shirt material either. It curls up and drives me silly. (Short trip LOL)

    ReplyDelete