Saturday, December 29, 2012
Done and Dusted!
Well, 2012, you're done and dusted, soon to be in the memory books. What will the New Year hold for us all.
Here is my Personal List from 2012.
1) The end of the world didn't happen on December 21st, 2012.
2) I didn't gain any weight this year ( but sadly, didn't lose any either!)
3) Everyone in the family is healthy, not so weathly but at least, maybe abit wiser.
4) I still have mostly mousey brown hair although, for some reason, when I get a hair cut, there are all these silver threads on the cutting cape.
5) I finished all my hooking projects and don't have a thing on the frame.
6) I have started reading again via my ereader, and will be reading even more in 2013.
7) I learned how to do needle felting and quite enjoyed it.
8) When it comes to my wish last year for fewer senior moments, in fact, these moments are actually, on the increase.
9) My gratitute for blessings is closer to being where it should be but definitely needs ongoing care.
10) I tried hard to remember that the things that are stressing me out in 2012, won't matter in 5 years. let alone 10 years.