Sunday, December 5, 2010

Where in the World ...





..........is Gail? She has immigrated to the Bay of Islands and here she is protecting our harbour.

On my trip to the Mainland in November, I was able to spend some Christmas time with my dear mother. As we were packing, she kept saying, don't forget Gail? I thought she had lost it but soon enough the mystery was revealed.

Gail is one of her Christmas nutcrackers that she wanted me to take along to the island. And her name is Gail for a reason known to all Coronation Street fans.

Don't you think she looks like Gail Platt?

3 comments:

  1. LOL. How nice that Gail got a trip. She could use a vacation while she hides from her crazy husbands loan shark! That does look like her. Auntie says she looks like a sick little bird!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, and poor Gail is going to jail. Gosh that sounds like I made a poem!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie your right Gail is now in Jail ......

    ReplyDelete