Thursday, February 7, 2008

February 7, 2008

Why did I start a blog anyway?



In my research of blogging, I found millions of blogs and just as many reasons for having them. I have things to share, stories to tell, just like everyone else. I probably even have axes to grind.



There are so many things wrong with the world as it is today. Most of us don't realize how we are being manipulated by governments, both large and small. How our every move is anticipated by those same governments. If anyone reads any of my posts, I would strongly suggest that you start listening to Coast to Coast AM with George Noory. Find the Affilates on the Coast to Coast website and listen on your computer. You will find out things that you have never even thought about; the Bilderburg Group, for instance. Some of it is silly, but most often, this show has an element of truth.



This is my first blog post. This is Js World and I am J.

No comments:

Post a Comment