Friday, March 13, 2009

Where have all the Hookers gone?



This is a beautiful hooked rug, isn't it? Part of my routine during my morning break at the Day Job, is to go to the blogs of various hookers around the world and see what they are up to. The silence is deafening these days, and I am wondering just where all the hookers have gone?

With the spring on the horizon, everyone must be busy with other things. Of course, we on the east coast went from +3 to -15 in the same day, so spring is still some distance away. But we are hopeful, for sure.

I finished off the mug rugs and will probably bind all 6 of them on the weekend, but I will also be starting the next project. I am already working on my first pattern, well, in my head anyway.

Have a great day to all fellow hookers!

No comments:

Post a Comment