Monday, January 11, 2010

Gone in a Blur!

The weekend went by in a blur! Alittle shop therapy on Saturday and abit of housework on Sunday but I did work on the Icons of NL. In fact, I am in the preliminary of arranging my first monthly Pay It Forward and it involves the Icons. If it goes the way I am hoping, I may be able to do two Pay it Forwards in one.

The weather turned colder and abit of a dusting of snow on the ground. But would you believe that we were able to hose down the two trucks on Saturday to get off the two inches of sand/salt before it turned cold.

I didn't get a chance to take any pictures but will once the final icon is done this week. I will be making the Icons into a wall hanging and now, have to start preparing this part. I have finished small projects using cording and whipping but not quite certain about this and will have to consult my books and my hooking friends for this part.

1 comment:

  1. It will be nice to see the icons all together. And gifting it is very generous. You have worked on it for a long time. Sometimes, they are hard to part with!
    Oh, and living so close to Corinne is great - but hard on the budget! lol And we work in the same building so she brings stuff in all the time to tempt me! She knows I have no self-control. Haha

    ReplyDelete